How To Lighten Your Skin Naturally
We love our skin, and we wish we were born with perfect skin with a perfect color tone, a skin which didn’t need to be taken care of. However, only a handful some have got the genes to boast such perfect skin, and other people who have good skin have to take care of it day in and day out. Fortunately, this article will help you in getting great skin without undergoing costly skin treatments in a clinic. Find out how to lighten your skin naturally with the help of home remedies.
- Lemon Juice: Lemon juice has natural acids including Vitamin C and antioxidants, which means it tightens pores and reduces marks on the skin. It also helps in renewing skin by catalyzing cell growth. Take three teaspoons of lemon juice, mix it with crushed sugar and apply the natural scrub on the darkened areas of your face. Keep the sugar scrub for 5-10 minutes and wash it off with great results.
- Tomatoes: Tomatoes have natural anti-oxidizing agents which cleanse the skin, brightens your skin and regular use of tomatoes lightens your skin tone. Mix tomato pulp with lemon juice, crush the mixture and make a paste, apply on the skin and let it dry for 5-7 minutes. Afterwards, add another layer of paste on your face and let it dry as well. Keep the double layered face pack for a total of 15 minutes and wash it off for younger-looking skin.
- Gram Flour: Gram flour can be mixed with a little bit of rosewater and honey to make it into a paste, which can be applied on the skin and after keeping it for 10 minutes, can be threaded away. If you do not have a thread use your hands to peel the mask off. Gram flour provides exfoliation for your skin making your skin produce newer cells, and therefore has skin lightening properties.
- Milk: Milk protein is one of the easier proteins that can be absorbed readily by the skin, and as such, it helps in de-pigmentation and makes your skin smooth. People with dry to normal skin can use milk along with a spoon of turmeric powder, making it into a paste and applying as a face mask on the skin. Turmeric, when coupled with milk, has antibacterial properties and brightens skin with a supreme glow.
- Orange Pulp: Take orange pulp and mix it with turmeric. Apply on your face and leave it overnight. Wash it off in the morning with a mixture of lukewarm water and honey. Oranges are a big source of Vitamin C and this helps to tighten your skin, making it appear younger and glowing. Regular use of oranges is helpful for detoxifying and bleaching skin naturally.
- Yogurt and Oatmeal: Take two tablespoons of yogurt and mix with coarse ground oatmeal, making it into a granular paste. Apply it thoroughly on the skin apart of the eye region and let it dry off for 5-6 minutes. Wash off with warm sugar water. Yogurt and Oatmeal, when used together, act as a scrub, making your skin exfoliate and therefore makes it softer and lighter.
There you have it: the 6 best ways you can help your skin become beautiful. There are plenty of answers to your question how to lighten your skin naturally but if you want instant results then you can opt for skin lightening creams which can do wonders on your skin.