Our skin is a very crucial part of our body. Most of us take great care when it comes to our skin because it is our exterior after all. You might be taking great care of your skin such as drinking plenty of water, eating healthy, or even following natural remedies to treat your skin. But somehow, you might still be noticing that there are dark spots or an uneven skin tone that you might have. This is largely because your skin is producing too much melanin. With the change in the weather, global warming has continued to pose a higher threat each year. The harsh UV rays can damage your skin and so you will probably be looking for ways to get rid of these marks or spots. Fade creams can do just that for you.
Here’s why you should go for a fade cream
If you are suffering from hyperpigmentation or discoloration, a fade cream will eventually even out your skin tone by slowing down or stopping the production of melanin which darker people have an excess of. What’s great about fade cream is that it is an over the counter cream that can be purchased online or over the counter. It takes a few weeks for it to work but you are bound to see results if you use it as suggested.
So, how exactly does this magical cream work?
This cream includes an ingredient called Hydroquinone which stops melanin from being produced and therefore eventually stops your skin from darkening or tanning at all. The other natural ingredients present in the cream such as Vitamin-E and other vitamins lighten out your skin and fade out the uneven tone. Hydroquinone is actually the magic ingredient that brings about the results and that is why it is present in almost every lightening or fading cream in a concentration of 4% and not more. Any more than that would be dangerous for your skin. It works as a bleaching agent that lightens up your dark spots or marks.
So how would you choose the right fade cream for you?
The truth is that nowadays, there are thousands of fade creams available both online and from pharmacies. It can be a difficult choice especially if it is your first time going for one. There are many things that you need to look for in a good fade cream. Here are some of the basic things you should look for:
- The ingredients present in the cream– This is one of the most important things that you should look for in the right cream. You are going to want to choose a cream that comprises of natural ingredients because a cream that has harsher ingredients can just end up drying up your face or having an adverse effect. It is important that you have one bleaching agent along with natural ones if you want to get good results.
- The reviews given by customers- This is a great way to find a good cream. If a product has more positive reviews than negative, then it is more than likely to work for you. If there are negative reviews about it not working for people, it could also mean that it wasn’t suitable for their skin. Everyone’s skin is different, so results can vary.
- The satisfaction that the product has created- A good product will quickly become popular because more and more people will continue to buy it. You will want to look for this because this would mean that it has worked for many people so it would more than likely work for you.
- The side effects it has- A natural cream will usually not have any side effects at all. If you have sensitive skin, at most, there will be a bit of itching or redness. It is best to test a small amount of the cream on your skin first before going all out.
- If it is FDA approved- An FDA approved product is one that has been tested and is completely safe to use. Every product should pass this test so make sure to check if your cream has passed the test as well.
A good fade cream is a real investment so make sure that it has met all the criteria before you go ahead and start applying!
5 Best Fade Creams for your Skin
SkinBright is a power packed duo that targets and treats discoloration and hyperpigmentation of the skin. It contains the natural botanical additives: Alpha Arbutin and Kojic Acid. The product is formulated using the combination of the diverse properties of these 2 ingredients to give you one solution to the problem of hyperpigmentation, melasma, and dark spots. The ingredients are 100% natural and effective! Alpha-Arbutin and Kojic Acid exfoliate skin and decreasing melanin production, while the also moisturizing and protecting the skin. SkinBright is a potent skin lightening agent that gives you bright and radiant looking skin all over, it is proven effective even on dark skin complexions of African Americans.
- 100% Natural Ingredients
- Satisfaction Guaranteed
- Effective Results in 3-4 weeks
- 60 Days Money Back Guarantee
- Powerful Anti Aging Solution
- Hydroquinone Free
- Paraben Free
- May cause a mild skin irritation