Best Blackhead Removal Techniques
Having clean and clear skin is without a doubt the most sought after thing for young girls. However, when they reach their teenage, they hardly can have clear skin that is clean of pimples and blackheads. Where pimples make a person look uncomfortable in a crowd blackheads are no less. They make the complexion of a person look even darker and you want to make sure that you get rid of it soonest possible. People having blackheads spend several hours looking for the answer to the question of how to get rid of blackheads fast and make sure to apply all the advice they get from the internet or beauty experts. When decide to get rid of the annoying blackheads you have on your nose or chin, you need to first make sure that you know what blackheads actually are and how are they formed, then you can think about the blackhead removal techniques.
Get to know the blackheads:
Getting to know how do blackheads originate is really important before you try different ways of getting rid of them. Mostly, the people having large pores have to deal with the issue of blackheads and they want to know how to get rid of blackheads fast. They actually occur when the dirt laying on the surface of the skin get penetrated inside the layers of the skin through the pores and these pores get blocked as a result.
Blackheads are mostly an issue for those girls who do not remove their makeup before going to sleep or are not quite fond of washing their face too often! If you really want to pretend from blackheads, make sure that you keep your face clean and oil free. The main question that most of the girls ask is how to get rid of blackheads on the nose as those blackheads are mostly the most stubborn ones. You do not need to worry if you have the same question as there are lots of ways through which you can get rid of blackheads and some of them are explained below:
Different techniques for blackhead removal:
- Home Remedies
- Blackhead Removal Extractor
- Blackhead removal cream / oil / lotion / mask
The question how do you get rid of blackheads might be causing a headache for you but not anymore! All you need to do is to follow some simple tips and have a great skin!
- Use lemon:
Lemon is the answer to almost all the skin issues including blackheads and whiteheads. Lemon has bleaching abilities in it and it helps you lightening up the darker color of your nose making it lighter and helping you in getting rid of blackheads. You can use lemon juice in two way, you can either slice a lemon into half and rub it directly to your nose or you can squeeze out the juice, dab some juice in a piece of cotton and apply it on the nose.
- The egg can be your savior:
You need to use a product that will not only peel off the blackheads from your nose but also help you have a clean skin so that you do not develop the blackheads again. All you need to do is to take an egg and break it in a way that you separate the egg from the yolk. You will just be needing the white part of the egg. Apply it on the nose and clean it off after fifteen minutes. It can be considered to be the best way to get rid of blackheads in no time.
- Make honey your honey:
The best answer to the question, how do you get rid of blackheads is honey! You will be needing honey and mix it with some milk. Apply it directly to the nose and that will let you know the simplest answer to how to get rid of blackheads on your nose.
However, if you have tried everything and still can’t see any effect, you can try other alternatives.
Blackhead Removal Extractor
The blackhead removal extractor tool is supposed to be the ideal choice for removing blackheads, it does the job pretty well but is it worth it. In most of the cases, it does the required job for removing blackheads but it has its own disadvantages as well. You may find plenty of extractor tools which can remove your blackheads but it can be harsh on your skin. Let’s just check it’s pros and cons
- It removes the blackheads
- Affordable to buy
- Instant results
- Very painful to use
- Damage your skin
- Leave Scars
People just come to a conclusion that blackhead removal extractor tool is the only option to remove blackheads but you have some natural blackhead removal creams, lotions, oils and masks which can do the trick.
Best Blackhead Removal Creams
No.1: Exposed Skin Care receives an overwhelmingly positive response from users. A recent survey indicates 98% of women reporting great satisfaction at using the gentle cream. The organic ingredients in the product include green tea extract, pumpkin seed extract, sesame oil, and essential vitamin E molecules. These components mainly serve the purposes of moisturization and nutrition. The organic care also packs a powerful punch against the acne infection. The manufacturers also pack the product with probiotic supplements.
The natural products actions are:
- The natural nourishment of Vitamin E assists the skin into escalating the immune response to acne bacteria.
- The pumpkin seeds provide the necessary fat supply to prevent skin flaking when the acne dries up.
- The green tea extract best acne treatment assists into maintaining the natural oil balance on your face. Acne eruption is mainly due to an unbalanced sebum situation at the hair pores. Caring for the problem at the root prevents the appearance of new pimples.
- The probiotic supplement incorporated in the cream is a combination of natural ingredients such as biotin, chromium, copper, zinc, and vitamin E. The supplement optimizes skin nutrition by boosting the natural immune system. In fact, if you find your skin damaged due to the long use of harsh cosmetics, the supplement combo helps to retain freshness.
- Sesame oil prevents irritations and soothes the inflammation resulting in redness.
Before you interpret the effectiveness of the acne fighting system, consider an important trivia on the matter. Despite heavy researchers in the skincare industry and in dermatology clinics, scientists are still unable to pinpoint the exact reasons causing acne. Really, it is so much for the glory of science that the tiny zits win in their hidden mechanism. A host of causative catalysts such as chocolates, sunlight exposure, and oily foods have been accountable at different times, but none with absolute certainty. So, you need to rely on product reviews to find whether science, at last, resolved the puny medical mystery. Exposed Skin Care cosmetic comes closest to providing a solution. It really works!
A special potion
The key fighter ingredient is a special tonic included in the formula. This best acne treatment solution acts on multiple skin layers to clean the extra oil and dirt that accumulate as acne. It effectively washes the facial area of the dead cells, providing a fresh glow. The balanced exfoliating aspect of the cream ensures complete gentle removal of the dead superficial layer. The various chemical components included in the item for acne fighting includes benzoyl peroxide 2.5%, sulfur 3%, 2% resorcinol, and marine collagen.*
The chemical component parameters are as follows.
- Marine collagen maintains skin elasticity, serving as an anti-aging solution.
- Sulfur reverses the inner skin environment conducive to the growth of acne.
- Resorcinol is the gentle exfoliator of the lot.
- The cosmetic industry recognizes benzoyl peroxide as an effective treatment against the inflammation.
(* The product instructions on Exposed Skin Care indicate that one must use the cream as an acne mask. Limit it to using thrice a week as a mask if you have a heavy acne issue. If the outbreak is not so severe, masking once or twice every week suffices.)
Keep in your handbag
The moisturizing properties of the product are also necessary elements into fighting acne. Your key objective is to maintain the natural freshness of the skin. Because the daily impact of sunlight, dust, and pollutants continue to affect, it is important to take proper daily care. Exposed Skin Care is a singular product fitting into your pocket and handbag conveniently. You do not have to burn a hole in your purse to get the cream.
No.2: Clear Pores: When the hair follicles get blocked a breakout of acne takes place. The surface of the skin comprises of sebaceous glands, which lubricate the skin. When the sebaceous glands start producing more sebum, the excess oil clogs the pores. This gives rise to a whitehead or a blackhead. Under such circumstances, the bacteria, which live on the skin, get contaminated and causes acne. ClearPores can be analyzed to understand how an anti-acne product works. As the sebaceous glands are sensitive to hormones, an imbalance in the level of hormones may result in acne.
Causes of acne
Bacteria and hormonal imbalances can be recognized as the main causes which give rise to acne.
- Imbalance in hormones: Teenagers fall prey to acne due to the hormonal changes which take place in puberty. High levels of androgens trigger the breakout of acne. Increased levels of testosterone signal the sebaceous glands to produce more sebum. This excess oil produced on the skin’s surface clogs the pores and gives rise to acne.
- Harmful bacteria: The bacteria, which grows on the clogged follicles, leads to the formation of blackheads, whiteheads, and acne.
- Steroids: Athletes take steroids to enhance their performance. These steroids trigger acne and lead to severe breakouts.
- Medications, which include androgen and lithium, may result in a breakout of acne.
- It is advised that susceptible people should not use greasy make-up.
A cutting-edge treatment
The advanced formula of ClearPores works for both men and women. It lightens the blemishes and unsightly spots. It promises a soft and radiant skin which is free from oil and excessive shine. Apart from dealing with acne effectively it also deals with blackheads and whiteheads. The scientifically tested product enhances the self-confidence and makes you look beautiful. There are three components of the product:
- ClearPores herbal supplement: The important ingredients of the product are Yellow Dock, Red Clover, Aloe Vera, Turmeric, Duratex, Atlantic Kelp, Dandelion Root, Magnesium Stearate
- The facial wash includes Glyceryl Stearate, Ulmaria roots extract, Cetearyl alcohol, Salicylic acid, Sclerotium gum and propylene glycol.
- The protection cream comprises of water, isopropyl palmitate, cetyl alcohol, glyceryl stearate, soy lecithin, citric acid, potassium hydroxide, thioctic acid, and dimethicone.
These natural and medicated compounds combine to produce a unique formula which is highly effective for acne-prone skin. It is certified as one of the best treatments for acne.
Lives up to the promise
ClearPores works in a three-stage system, and its advanced formula can smoothen the irregularities caused by acne. The three stages involved in the treatment are:
- Firstly, the herbal supplement arrests the problem from the root. It cleanses the internal system and flushes out the toxins. It plays a vital role in tackling the hormones.
- Secondly, the facial wash benefits the users by removing the dead skin. It acts on all the layers of the skin. The acne-causing bacteria are successfully got rid of.
- Thirdly, the protection cream helps the pores to remain open. It prevents the clogging that takes place due to the production of excessive sebum.